7th software is based near Cambridge in the heart of Silicon Fen.
This business was founded in September 2002 by Stephen Revill, a former employee of Acorn Computers Ltd, Element 14 Ltd, Pace Micro Technology plc and Castle Technology Ltd, with a view to developing innovative and useful ARM-based software designs.
With a background in desktop and embedded computing, digital interactive television and technical project management, the 7th software business has experience in a wide-range of computing disciplines, from requirements capture, risk analysis, design, implementation, testing and on-going support of modern embedded and real-time projects.
Some of the areas where 7th software has worked:• Technical project management for contemporary ARM-based products.
• Low-level embedded and real-time software engineering.
• Software processing and analysis of MPEG transport streams.
• High-level applications software and user interface design.
• Digital set-top box software, including the Pace DSL3875, DSL4000 and DB2xx.
• Digital Rights Management (DRM) and contemporary scrambling technologies.
• Video on Demand (VoD) systems implementation and integration.
The 7th software mission is to be an innovator of ARM-based software technologies.
|Copyright © 2008, 7th software||About • News • Software • Contact • Links|